PUBG Mobile Season 10 new Update for 0.15.5 will be available starting November 8th. This Season bring a new Royale Pass, a new Team Deathmatch map a falcon and more, also a collection of new skins and clothes.
This is the first time that the server will not be taken offline for this update. This update requires approximately 0.21 GB of storage space on Android and 0.24 GB of storage space on iOS. Players on different versions are unable to invite one another, so please update as soon as possible.
Update to the new version between November 8th and 14th to get:
- 20 Silver
- 2,000 BP
- 1 Blue Glider Trail
PUBG Mobile 0.15.5 update is set to bring a host of new features and improvements to the popular battle royale game. Ahead of the official release, PUBG Mobile has already revealed what to expect from the next update.
Season10: Fury of the Wasteland
As with all seasons, the upcoming season 10 will bring a new theme. This time players will get to experience ‘Fury of the Wasteland’ which sounds like a post-apocalyptic setting straight out of Mad Max. Expect gun and vehicle skins as well as new clothes inspired from the new theme.
- All new rewards
- Requests have been relaunched and Royale Pass can now be gifted.
- The Royale Pass Upgrade Card can now be used directly in the Pass Upgrade page.
- Improved UI for Royale Pass
New Team Deathmatch map: Ruins
Season 10 is expected to bring a new map to the mode called ‘The Ruins’. Yes, you may remember ruins from Erangel or Sanhok, and this one is going to be based on the latter. So expect some 4-on-4 action on the ruins of a deserted temple located on a tropical island setting.
New weapon MP5K:
- The MP5K is a portable SMG that only appears in Vikendi, replacing the Vector.
- The MP5K has a high rate of fire at 900 RPM and has outstanding anti-recoil capabilities.
- The MP5K has a base damage of 33 and can be equipped with all attachments (Tactical Stock, Mags,
- Attachments, Scopes, Foregrips, and Laser Sights).
New vehicle Zima:
- A brand new vehicle is going to be added to the game. Called the Zima, the new car looks like a hatchback with some off-roading tyres.
- Zima replaces the UAZ in Vikendi (Vikendi exclusive).
- Although it is more challenging to operate the Zima in snowy terrain, it is easier to drive than other 4-wheeled vehicles, making it more practical.
- The Zima is slower than other vehicles but more resistant to damage and can be used for alternate strategies.
More information about PUBG Mobile Season 10, you can search here: PUBG Mobile Official
More information about Games, you can search here.