The new season of PUBG Mobile 0.14.5 brings Royal Pass Season 9 ‘Warriors Unite’ with new skins, new feature, more BUGS and other exciting stuff that will keep us entertained for the whole Season 9.
It also includes a few minor improvements like a redesigned missions’ page, an upgraded Royal Pass sharing page, and a new season timer as well. Therefore, you can expect to see in-game content such as warrior themed costumes, ammunitions and other items. Additionally, in terms of rewards, the team has also introduced a couple of changes.
The new update brings lots of things with a size of 124MB on Android and 140MB on iOS. Players updating the game before September 18 get a free Parachute trail (Sigh). This should update the game to 0.14.5 so you can enjoy Season 9 once it goes live. The main theme for Season 9 will be centred on ‘Warriors’. It will also bring the Global Treasure Hunt event which has a prize pool of $1 million. Rewards include a chance to win a journey to PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) 2019 Fall Splits Global Finals as part of the Global Treasure Hunt Challenge.
The game developers have also shared some of the features that we can expect:
Royale Pass Season 9 is about the path of warriors.
And the Global Treasure Hunt with a prize pool of USD 1 million awaits you!
Royale Pass Improvements:
- Added a timer that shows countdown to the new season.
- Ask your friends for a pass until 7 days before the season starts.
- Upgrade Royale Pass to get a customized sharing page.
- Missions and Ranking pages redesigned.
- Added Weekly Mission crate reminders.
- Achievement chain progress now available.
- Lobby now does not show expired vehicles.
- Emotes can now be dismantled.
- Purchase UC to get great rewards and a discount on rare firearm finishes.
PUBG Mobile Download links: Play Store.
More information about PUBG Mobile search here.
More information about games search here.