New Update of PUBG PC is live now and it is season 5, comes with huge changes and items; especially Miramar. They are zooming into Miramar for a season filled with new content, new hotspots and new strategies.
Most notably, you’ll be able to throw items to your teammates as well. That should come in handy when you’re in the midst of a firefight and you’re running low on ammo or health. You can request a particular item using the communication system, and your teammate can send it your way with a single press of the interact key.
Want anything from the vending machine? They have added a new type of loot station to restock your backpacks, and added item throwing between teammates to keep everyone in bandages and energy drinks. You can find out more about these two additions, new quality of life updates and their latest Survivor Pass, Badlands, as well as learn all about a very expensive looking Mirado, in the patch notes below. Now, watch this message from Executive Producer TS Jang on what to expect in Season 5 of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG PC).
Also, you’ll have the option of chucking melee weapons at enemies. What’s truly most exciting about that is the prospect of picking up a kill via a thrown frying pan. It has a shorter maximum range than other Throwable weapons, but it can actually cause more damage than the machete, crowbar or sickle. Ouch.
Here are the all changes of PUBG PC:
A LA Muerte Vamos Track:
- A race track has been added, which was the venue for A La Muerte Vamos in Miramar.
- You can now find newly added objects like ramps, loops, jumps and signboards across Miramar
New Gold Mirado:
- A Gold Mirado has been added to Miramar, which can only be found parked at the garage in Hacienda del Patron.
- Some terrain in Hacienda del Patron has been adjusted to let you ride the Gold Mirado out safely.
Only one Gold Mirado spawns each match.
Removed some small objects and trash in and around buildings to reduce clutter and make movement easier when looting.
Improved Miramar item spawn balance:
The spawn rates of weapons and scopes effective at long-range have been increased to better suit the long-range engagements commonly had across Miramar.
- AR – 12% increase
- DMR – 29% increase
- SR – 42% increase
- Win94 – 30% increase
- Scopes – 18% increase
- Pistol spawn rate reduced by 31%.
- The spawn rates of helmets, bags and vests have been increased slightly.
- Vending machines have been placed in Miramar and Camp Jackal to provide a new looting experience other than picking up items spawned on the floor.
- You can get Painkillers and Energy Drinks from Vending Machines.
- Vending machines are only available in Miramar and Camp Jackal.
- In Miramar, vending machines spawn randomly at set locations.
- Locations: Arenas, Casino, gas stations, Motels and commercial buildings.
- In Camp Jackal, Vending Machines always spawn at the warehouse and gas station.
- If you’re lucky, Vending Machines can dispense many Energy Drinks at once.
- Be careful when you use the vending machine as cover. The vending machine is protected by cutting-edge anti-
- theft technology, and any attempt to damage the machine may expose your location to the enemy!
PUBG PC Survivor Title System Season 5 arrives with changes to the Survivor Points (SP) system.
- Rewards for Survivor Title System Season 4 will be granted at the beginning of Season 5.
- SP will be soft-reset, with your performance in Season 4 counting towards your starting SP in Season 5.
- Survival Point rebalances: Beginner (1 point) ~ Expert (5000 points)
- To enable players to climb titles easier, we have increased the amount of SP gained each match.
- In this SP bracket, players are not able to lose points, just like previous season.
- Survivor (Over 6000 points):
- For players of Survivor rank, considering both kills and placement, if placing in the bottom 30% overall in a match, some SP will be lost.
- SP cannot be lowered below 6000.
- Win94 will now come automatically equipped with an irremovable 2.7x scope. Other specs have not changed.
- Win94 is now a Miramar exclusive weapon.
Added feature to throw items to teammates:
- When a teammate requests healing or ammo items through radio messages (mouse wheel) an icon will appear above their head, prompting teammates to throw the requested items to them by pressing the interact button (F)
- Items can be thrown a maximum of 15m.
- While running, or in a difficult to reach position, teammates may be unable to throw items to your location and the items will instead fall nearby.
- Items thrown to you by teammates will be placed directly into your inventory.
- If your inventory is full, the items will be dropped on the ground at your feet.
PUBG Added melee weapon throwing combat feature in Season 5:
- You can now use all melee weapons as a Throwable tool to attack your enemies.
- Multiple melee weapons now stack in your inventory, allowing you to carry multiple at once.
- There are two different melee damage categories when thrown.
- Machete, Crowbar, Sickle: The maximum throwing distance is 40m and damage will decrease from 75 to 25 based on the distance.
- Pan: The maximum throwing distance is shorter than other melee at only 30m but the damage range is 90 to 40 based on distance.
- To inflict the most damage, you must hit within 15m. Damage will begin to drop off from 15-30/40m distance.
- From within 15m distance, one melee throw to the head can kill enemy players without helmets.
- Press RMB while holding a melee weapon and then press LMB to throw.
- A trajectory arc will be shown when aiming, like with grenades.
Erangel Specific Changes:
- Red Zones are no-longer spawned after Phase 3.
- Vehicle spawn rates have been increased slightly on regular and mountain roads.